How to earn the AMC Peer Reviewed Designation :
1. Make sure you and your submission meet the requirements:
2. Fill out this form. Remember to include a brief summary and check all applicable categories. Be sure to check the appropriate box indicating your desire to submit your resource for AMC Peer Review.
- Submitter must be an NRF Member (non-members: learn about membership).
- Submission should not be promotional in nature
- Submission should not negatively review another service provider
- Submission should reference as appropriate any supporting research conducted by your company or others
- Submission should provide insight into retail business trends
- Submission should convey knowledge based on direct experience in the retail marketplace
- If the submission is a written document, it should be no longer than 25 pages
- If the submission is an audio/video format, it should be no longer than 20 minutes and must contain a written abstract to describe content. The submitter may also be asked to provide a written transcript of the content.