This year’s Halloween season is shaping up to be one to remember. NRF spoke with Christopher Gindlesperger, senior vice president of public affairs and communications at the National Confectioners Association, about how Halloween is happening in 2020.
- Press release: Halloween spending to reach $8.8 billion
- Infographic: Halloween shopping trends
- Data dashboard: Halloween Consumer Spending and Celebration Plans
- Article: Halloween shopping trends: Then and now
- Press release: Halloween spending to reach record $9.1 billion
- Infographic: The 2017 Halloween shopper
- Article: 3 trends shaping Halloween shopping in 2017
- Press release: Halloween spending to reach $8.4 billion, highest in survey history
- Top costumes: Superheroes dethrone princesses
- Article: The evolution of Halloween: 3 trends to watch
- Slideshow: Top 2016 Halloween trends
- Press Release: 157 million Americans will celebrate Halloween
- Top costumes: Minions, “Star Wars” characters costumes abound for adults, children and pets
- Slideshow: Top 2015 Halloween Trends
Results of the Halloween spending survey are released each year in late September.