Shop.org Think Tank
The Shop.org Think Tank is a group of digital retail thought leaders who collaborate to identify and develop points of view on trends, business models, technologies and strategies that will shape the future of online retail and the role of digital in retail. View and download Think Tank articles in the Retail Library.
The group is selected by a subset of the Shop.org Board of Directors and produces content and materials available to Shop.org members.
If you would like the Think Tank to tackle any digital commerce challenges that you are having, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Think Tank Members
- Kevin Ertell, SVP, Digital, Sur La Table Inc.
- Michael Griffin, Founder, CEO, Adlucent
- MJ Murphy, VP eCommerce & Experience, HSN, Inc.
- Alex Richardson, VP, Global Business Development & Digital Operations, Tory Burch LLC
- Elaine Rubin, President, Digital Prophets Network LLC
- Sameer Samat, President, Jawbone
- Rob Schmults, SVP, eCommerce & CRM, The Talbots Inc.
- Matthew Siegel, VP, Global Digital Commerce, Nike Inc.
More than 33,000 retail industry professionals gathered at Retail's BIG Show 2016 to tap into the digital trends and technology shaping the future of retail. See articles, presentations, video and more from the event.