Bread & Boxers?
Can packaging make a product? It’s hard to know for sure, but experts agree that clever packaging can certainly prompt shoppers to try something new.
That’s the case with Bread & Boxers AB, a Swedish company that sells underwear. The product packaging is a white paper bag that resembles the type used to package baguettes. The bags feature a vertical transparent window that allows shoppers a peek at the product. The bag is folded over and sealed with a sticker that includes product information.
Where does the minimalist idea originate from? Bread & Boxers’ founders believe that the “daily morning routine ... [of] getting underwear should be as simple as picking up the morning bread.”
- Judge Rejects Retailers' Challenge to 'Ambush' Union Elections
- Congress Gives Highway Funding Another Short Kick Down the Road
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service