dB Logic Earphones
In contrast to the clunky earphones of days gone by, today’s earbuds are placed mere centimeters away from the eardrum. Audiologists have publicly expressed their concerns over in-ear headphones, saying the devices contribute to hearing loss, but the demand for crisp, full sound is not going away.
That’s where dB Logic audio products come in, allowing listeners to pump up the volume while protecting the ears, through SPL2 technology, which reduces exposure to 85 decibels – 26 decibels lower than similar products.
Selling for $34.95, the dB Logic EP-100 earphones deliver clear, distortion-free sound with earphones so light you can barely tell they’re in your ears.
They come in blue, red, green, pink, orange and silver -- all the cool colors kids are looking for today. But if you have a teenager, don’t let them see you wearing them: They wouldn’t be caught dead using the same brand of headphones as their parents. That’s just not cool.
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service
- Three ways Macy’s has reduced friction for customers
- Expectations of stronger job growth should light a fire under retail sales for the rest of the year
- SoulPancake’s lessons for creating loveable, sharable video content