dB Logic Earphones
In contrast to the clunky earphones of days gone by, today’s earbuds are placed mere centimeters away from the eardrum. Audiologists have publicly expressed their concerns over in-ear headphones, saying the devices contribute to hearing loss, but the demand for crisp, full sound is not going away.
That’s where dB Logic audio products come in, allowing listeners to pump up the volume while protecting the ears, through SPL2 technology, which reduces exposure to 85 decibels – 26 decibels lower than similar products.
Selling for $34.95, the dB Logic EP-100 earphones deliver clear, distortion-free sound with earphones so light you can barely tell they’re in your ears.
They come in blue, red, green, pink, orange and silver -- all the cool colors kids are looking for today. But if you have a teenager, don’t let them see you wearing them: They wouldn’t be caught dead using the same brand of headphones as their parents. That’s just not cool.
Gilts Cowan: telling stories in a unique ways- like stilettos by state where they used sales data to report avg heel height by state. #GRC156 hours ago
Gilt's Cowan: What matters for Gen Y? It's about taking old retail themes but rethinking in the context of digital. #GRC156 hours ago
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered