dB Logic Earphones
In contrast to the clunky earphones of days gone by, today’s earbuds are placed mere centimeters away from the eardrum. Audiologists have publicly expressed their concerns over in-ear headphones, saying the devices contribute to hearing loss, but the demand for crisp, full sound is not going away.
That’s where dB Logic audio products come in, allowing listeners to pump up the volume while protecting the ears, through SPL2 technology, which reduces exposure to 85 decibels – 26 decibels lower than similar products.
Selling for $34.95, the dB Logic EP-100 earphones deliver clear, distortion-free sound with earphones so light you can barely tell they’re in your ears.
They come in blue, red, green, pink, orange and silver -- all the cool colors kids are looking for today. But if you have a teenager, don’t let them see you wearing them: They wouldn’t be caught dead using the same brand of headphones as their parents. That’s just not cool.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts