Easter shoppers go thrifty in 2013
NRF’s annual survey found Americans are letting the Easter Bunny know they’ll be staying on budget this year. But the millions who celebrate plan to be creative when it comes to jumping on deals for chocolates, candy and colorful apparel. Explore the numbers below to see how much shoppers will spend and where they’ll find their favorite Easter items.
- How Nordstrom’s culture and values support career and company growth
- At Nordstrom, attracting top talent feeds an obsession with service and technology
- Small Business Spotlight: Stitch Factory
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities