Execs from Ann Inc., Modell's, Saks, Macy's and STORY talk New York City retail
It's hard to think of New York City and not think of shopping. In fact, many of NRF's members have flagship stores in the Big Apple. In anticipation of Retail's BIG Show 2013, we asked several of our board members and New York City leaders to talk about a few of the iconic brands that call this city home. Watch on as Kay Krill, President and CEO of Ann Inc., Stephen Sadove, Chairman and CEO of Saks, Inc., Mitchell Modell, CEO of Modell's Sporting Goods, Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Terry Lundgren, Chairman, President and CEO of Macy's, Inc., Rachel Schechtman, Founder of STORY, Jim Goldman, President and CEO of Godiva Chocolatier, Inc., and Mayor Ed Koch talk retail in New York, New York.
- How Nordstrom’s culture and values support career and company growth
- At Nordstrom, attracting top talent feeds an obsession with service and technology
- Small Business Spotlight: Stitch Factory
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities