Flip Flop Storage
How great would it be if you could head to the beach or pool without having to worry about a safe place to store your wallet and credit cards?
Consider it done. SlotFlops, which debuted earlier this year, have a thin, flexible cushioned foot bed with natural arch support -- aided by a strategically placed “slot,” capable of holding an ID, a few credit cards or a key.
The fleshed-out flip flops are available in men’s and women’s sizes in six colors. Available at Brookstone or via the brand’s website, SlotFlops retail for $25.95.
This is not the first time that a flip flop has added storage. Some may recall the “Stash” flip flop by Reef that debuted in 2007. That iteration was pulled off shelves for speculative reasons including concerns over consumers using the casual footwear to carry illegal drugs -- and worries that the flip flops could be used to hide explosives (a la shoe bomber Richard Reid).
Gilts Cowan: telling stories in a unique ways- like stilettos by state where they used sales data to report avg heel height by state. #GRC151 day ago
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered