Global Powers of Retailing Top 250
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), in conjunction with STORES Media, is pleased to present the 15th annual Global Powers of Retailing. This report identifies the 250 largest retailers around the world based on publicly available data for fiscal 2010 (encompassing companies’ fiscal years ended through June 2010). The report also provides an outlook for the global economy, trends for retailers to consider in the coming months, and an analysis of market capitalization in the retail industry.
Click on chart to see a sortable list of the Top 250 Retailers.
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service
- Three ways Macy’s has reduced friction for customers
- Expectations of stronger job growth should light a fire under retail sales for the rest of the year
- SoulPancake’s lessons for creating loveable, sharable video content