Global Powers of Retailing Top 250
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), in conjunction with STORES Media, is pleased to present the 15th annual Global Powers of Retailing. This report identifies the 250 largest retailers around the world based on publicly available data for fiscal 2010 (encompassing companies’ fiscal years ended through June 2010). The report also provides an outlook for the global economy, trends for retailers to consider in the coming months, and an analysis of market capitalization in the retail industry.
Click on chart to see a sortable list of the Top 250 Retailers.
- Welcome to the neighborhood: Maryland retailers show off their state
- Why Americans must tell Congress to keep debit swipe fees in check
- Goodwill of Greater Washington evaluates program, promotion effectiveness with big data
- MailChimp gets real to understand customer experiences and challenges
- Fossil dives into data to fully engage customers