Shop.org Exec Director shares thoughts on digital retail's 'critical juncture'
Last week's Shop.org presence at Retail's BIG Show - which featured a full track devoted to trendspotting and predictions in the digital retailing space - found the perfect introduction in retail veteran (and current Shop.org Executive Director) Vicki Cantrell. Cantrell shared inspiring and motivational thoughts for the hundreds of digital retailing professionals in the room, but also focused on the "critical juncture" the digital retail industry is facing today in three main areas: globalization, personalization and organization.
Watch the video below for Vicki's full remarks including her advice to digital retailers at all level for preparing for the future of the industry.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts