A look inside tech talent at Nordstrom's Innovation Lab
Labs are where the cutting-edge kids work these days…but I’m not talking biology labs. I’m talking retail. At Shop.org’s 2013 Annual Summit, attendees got to experience a peek-behind-the-curtain into Nordstrom’s Innovation Lab, courtesy of Pat Ogawa, senior director of innovation for the brand.
Think working in an innovation lab could be as much fun as it sounds? Watch the video below to get the details straight from Nordstrom’s data lab director, security engineer and data scientist themselves.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts