A look inside tech talent at Nordstrom's Innovation Lab
Labs are where the cutting-edge kids work these days…but I’m not talking biology labs. I’m talking retail. At Shop.org’s 2013 Annual Summit, attendees got to experience a peek-behind-the-curtain into Nordstrom’s Innovation Lab, courtesy of Pat Ogawa, senior director of innovation for the brand.
Think working in an innovation lab could be as much fun as it sounds? Watch the video below to get the details straight from Nordstrom’s data lab director, security engineer and data scientist themselves.
- Monthly Economic Review: Consumers are in the driver’s seat
- If you build it, they will come: How Millennial homebuyers influence retail trends
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers