Who doesn’t want a little bit of luck on their side? Fruit of the Loom executives are convinced that having a little luck on your backside can provide an extra boost of confidence and positivity, and recently released a line of underwear called Lucky Looms.
This limited edition collection of 1,000 men’s boxers and 1,000 ladies cotton stretch boy shorts traveled to some of the luckiest places in the country to be infused with luck and good vibes before being made available for sale. The stops included the Seven Star Cavern Wishing Well in Los Angeles; the Winged Figures of the Republic at the Hoover Dam in Boulder City, Nev.; the world’s largest four-leaf clover collection in Alaska; and the world’s largest horseshoe in Martinsville, Ill.
Each pair is stamped with the Lucky Looms seal and a unique number and comes in specially marked packaging. The Lucky Looms collection is part of the underwear manufacturer’s new Start Happy advertising campaign, created by CP +B advertising agency.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts