Who doesn’t want a little bit of luck on their side? Fruit of the Loom executives are convinced that having a little luck on your backside can provide an extra boost of confidence and positivity, and recently released a line of underwear called Lucky Looms.
This limited edition collection of 1,000 men’s boxers and 1,000 ladies cotton stretch boy shorts traveled to some of the luckiest places in the country to be infused with luck and good vibes before being made available for sale. The stops included the Seven Star Cavern Wishing Well in Los Angeles; the Winged Figures of the Republic at the Hoover Dam in Boulder City, Nev.; the world’s largest four-leaf clover collection in Alaska; and the world’s largest horseshoe in Martinsville, Ill.
Each pair is stamped with the Lucky Looms seal and a unique number and comes in specially marked packaging. The Lucky Looms collection is part of the underwear manufacturer’s new Start Happy advertising campaign, created by CP +B advertising agency.
- Judge Rejects Retailers' Challenge to 'Ambush' Union Elections
- Congress Gives Highway Funding Another Short Kick Down the Road
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service