What to expect during week one of Online Marketing Month
Next week kicks off our month-long programming on all things digital marketing. The theme for the week? Benchmarking research (from Forrester Research and comScore) and company case studies (featuring Rue La La and The Sports Authority) to gauge the current industry standard, as well as a look ahead at where online marketing is headed in the next year and beyond.
Here are three reasons why you shouldn't miss next week's events from Shop.org Director of Content Artemis Berry.
- Judge Rejects Retailers' Challenge to 'Ambush' Union Elections
- Congress Gives Highway Funding Another Short Kick Down the Road
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service