What to expect during week one of Online Marketing Month
Next week kicks off our month-long programming on all things digital marketing. The theme for the week? Benchmarking research (from Forrester Research and comScore) and company case studies (featuring Rue La La and The Sports Authority) to gauge the current industry standard, as well as a look ahead at where online marketing is headed in the next year and beyond.
Here are three reasons why you shouldn't miss next week's events from Shop.org Director of Content Artemis Berry.
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered