A Match Made in Cyberspace
… Or maybe it would be better described as a fine Internet pairing? Omaha Steaks has partnered with Wine.com to offer a curated list of wines that pair with its premium beef and gourmet foods.
The Wine.com selections are available to customers at www.OmahaSteaks.com, providing one convenient online location to purchase both gourmet foods and the vino to complement them. The announcement, made just in time for the holidays, allows shoppers to save precious time and leverage their desire for expediency.
For Omaha Steaks, this marks the first partnership with another e-commerce company. Wine.com is believed to be the only online wine retailer in a position to provide this service nationally: Having spent more than a decade navigating complex state shipping laws, Wine.com now ships to 92 percent of the country.
So will that be a full-bodied Cabernet or a smooth Chardonnay with your filet mignon?
- Judge Rejects Retailers' Challenge to 'Ambush' Union Elections
- Congress Gives Highway Funding Another Short Kick Down the Road
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service