New Spin on Design
When was the last time you went into a bike store that didn’t have hundreds of bicycles lined up, and nearly as many hanging overhead? Probably never -- after all, that’s the way it’s been done for decades … until now.
When Handsome Cycle opened its first-ever retail space in the Minneapolis Warehouse District, they were looking for a new concept -- something that reflected the “Handsome lifestyle.” KNOCK, a local branding, packaging and design firm, designed and assembled every customized part of the shopping experience -- from the front door to the digital projections of video and animation to the bike customization tables to the checkout. Not surprisingly, the shop has quickly become a hotspot for Minneapolis’ growing cycling crowd.
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service
- Three ways Macy’s has reduced friction for customers
- Expectations of stronger job growth should light a fire under retail sales for the rest of the year