New Spin on Design
When was the last time you went into a bike store that didn’t have hundreds of bicycles lined up, and nearly as many hanging overhead? Probably never -- after all, that’s the way it’s been done for decades … until now.
When Handsome Cycle opened its first-ever retail space in the Minneapolis Warehouse District, they were looking for a new concept -- something that reflected the “Handsome lifestyle.” KNOCK, a local branding, packaging and design firm, designed and assembled every customized part of the shopping experience -- from the front door to the digital projections of video and animation to the bike customization tables to the checkout. Not surprisingly, the shop has quickly become a hotspot for Minneapolis’ growing cycling crowd.
Gilts Cowan: telling stories in a unique ways- like stilettos by state where they used sales data to report avg heel height by state. #GRC152 days ago
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered