New Spin on Design
When was the last time you went into a bike store that didn’t have hundreds of bicycles lined up, and nearly as many hanging overhead? Probably never -- after all, that’s the way it’s been done for decades … until now.
When Handsome Cycle opened its first-ever retail space in the Minneapolis Warehouse District, they were looking for a new concept -- something that reflected the “Handsome lifestyle.” KNOCK, a local branding, packaging and design firm, designed and assembled every customized part of the shopping experience -- from the front door to the digital projections of video and animation to the bike customization tables to the checkout. Not surprisingly, the shop has quickly become a hotspot for Minneapolis’ growing cycling crowd.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts