The Favorite 50 is a list of e-commerce websites ranked by the consumers who use them.
Worthington, Ohio-based BIGresearch asked two open-ended, write-in questions about online shopping of 8,379 adult consumers:
• What website do you shop most often for apparel items?
• What website do you shop most often for non-apparel items?
No merchants’ names were listed or suggested, and the list was compiled by ranking online retailers in order of total mentions. Some of the listed companies are not retailers in the traditional sense, but because consumers don’t make such distinctions they are included in the Favorite 50.
- Judge Rejects Retailers' Challenge to 'Ambush' Union Elections
- Congress Gives Highway Funding Another Short Kick Down the Road
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service