The Favorite 50 is a list of e-commerce websites ranked by the consumers who use them.
Worthington, Ohio-based BIGresearch asked two open-ended, write-in questions about online shopping of 8,379 adult consumers:
• What website do you shop most often for apparel items?
• What website do you shop most often for non-apparel items?
No merchants’ names were listed or suggested, and the list was compiled by ranking online retailers in order of total mentions. Some of the listed companies are not retailers in the traditional sense, but because consumers don’t make such distinctions they are included in the Favorite 50.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts