Global Powers of Retailing Top 250
This issue marks the 14th year that Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“Deloitte”), in conjunction with STORES Magazine, has presented the Global Powers of Retailing. This annual report identifies the 250 largest retailers around the world based on publicly available data for fiscal 2009 (encompassing companies’ fiscal years ended through June 2010). The report also provides an outlook for the global economy, lessons of retail globalization and an analysis of market capitalization in the retail industry.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts