Global Powers of Retailing Top 250
This issue marks the 14th year that Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“Deloitte”), in conjunction with STORES Magazine, has presented the Global Powers of Retailing. This annual report identifies the 250 largest retailers around the world based on publicly available data for fiscal 2009 (encompassing companies’ fiscal years ended through June 2010). The report also provides an outlook for the global economy, lessons of retail globalization and an analysis of market capitalization in the retail industry.
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service
- Three ways Macy’s has reduced friction for customers
- Expectations of stronger job growth should light a fire under retail sales for the rest of the year