Global Powers of Retailing Top 250
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), in conjunction with STORES Media, is pleased to present the 16th annual Global Powers of Retailing. This report identifies the 250 largest retailers around the world based on publicly available data for fiscal 2011 (encompassing companies’ fiscal years ended through June 2012). The report also provides an outlook for the global economy, trends for retailers to consider in the coming months and an analysis of market capitalization in the retail industry.
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service
- Three ways Macy’s has reduced friction for customers
- Expectations of stronger job growth should light a fire under retail sales for the rest of the year
- SoulPancake’s lessons for creating loveable, sharable video content
- A Look Back at Milestones in Recent Internet History