Global Powers of Retailing Top 250
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), in conjunction with STORES Media, is pleased to present the 16th annual Global Powers of Retailing. This report identifies the 250 largest retailers around the world based on publicly available data for fiscal 2011 (encompassing companies’ fiscal years ended through June 2012). The report also provides an outlook for the global economy, trends for retailers to consider in the coming months and an analysis of market capitalization in the retail industry.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts