Global Powers of Retailing Top 250
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), in conjunction with STORES Media, is pleased to present the 16th annual Global Powers of Retailing. This report identifies the 250 largest retailers around the world based on publicly available data for fiscal 2011 (encompassing companies’ fiscal years ended through June 2012). The report also provides an outlook for the global economy, trends for retailers to consider in the coming months and an analysis of market capitalization in the retail industry.
Gilts Cowan: telling stories in a unique ways- like stilettos by state where they used sales data to report avg heel height by state. #GRC151 day ago
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered