Scenes from retail's BIGGEST party
Just as Retail's BIG Show has been a fixture in New York City for many years, so has retail's BIGGEST party. The Marriott Marquis hosted Sunday night's opening night reception, where the hotel served as an informal backdrop for attendees to network and relax. And as you can see in NRF's Flickr slideshow below, attendees took full advantage to kick back, catch up and make a few new connections.
- How Nordstrom’s culture and values support career and company growth
- At Nordstrom, attracting top talent feeds an obsession with service and technology
- Small Business Spotlight: Stitch Factory
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities