Spicing Up the Store
When McCormick & Company opened the doors of its new shop at the Baltimore Inner Harbor, it became clear: They believe in spicing up the traditional store experience.
McCormick World of Flavors, a 3,800-sq.-ft. unit, features five digital engagements including the scent-based “Guess That Spice” game, “FlavorPrint,” which allows consumers to determine their flavor profile, and a 28-ft. wall dedicated to McCormick’s storied past.
McCormick worked with HP integration partner 5thScreen Digital Services to deploy 42-inch, touch-enabled HP digital signage displays and HP TouchSmart all-in-one PCs within the flagship store.
Gilts Cowan: telling stories in a unique ways- like stilettos by state where they used sales data to report avg heel height by state. #GRC151 day ago
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered