Nearly 150 retail CIOs, industry technology experts and top executives gathered in La Jolla, Calif., in late July for the annual NRFtech Technology Leadership Summit. The three-day, invitation-only conference featured sessions and meetings intended to educate, engage and enlighten attendees on the critical technology-related issues retailers face. In this special section, STORES highlights some of the more compelling sessions.
- Welcome to the neighborhood: Maryland retailers show off their state
- Why Americans must tell Congress to keep debit swipe fees in check
- Goodwill of Greater Washington evaluates program, promotion effectiveness with big data
- MailChimp gets real to understand customer experiences and challenges
- Fossil dives into data to fully engage customers