Nearly 150 retail CIOs, industry technology experts and top executives gathered in La Jolla, Calif., in late July for the annual NRFtech Technology Leadership Summit. The three-day, invitation-only conference featured sessions and meetings intended to educate, engage and enlighten attendees on the critical technology-related issues retailers face. In this special section, STORES highlights some of the more compelling sessions.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts