A Special Report Sponsored by
In mid-August more than 200 CIOs, industry experts and top executives gathered in Carlsbad, Calif., for the annual NRFtech IT Leadership Summit. The three-day, invitation-only conference included meetings, networking opportunities and seminars intended to educate, engage and enlighten attendees. In this special section, STORES provides coverage of a handful of the sessions, hitting the high notes and challenging readers to think differently about some of the industry’s hot topics.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts