The Buzz on Pods
What are some of the hottest new products flying off store shelves? BzzAgent set out to answer that question with its inaugural 2012 Hypeworthies -- a recognition of the hottest new consumer products, and a testament to brand advocacy.
Winners were chosen based on more than 70,000 social media votes cast by consumers, combined with insight from a panel of marketing, research and measurement industry experts.
Tide Pods, a small, dissolvable pack that includes detergent, stain remover and brightener, won top honors in the “household” category and the People’s Choice Award. Other winners included cake-flavored Pinnacle Vodka, V8 V-Fusion Strawberry Banana Smoothie, Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters and peanut butter-flavored Multi Grain Cheerios.
- Judge Rejects Retailers' Challenge to 'Ambush' Union Elections
- Congress Gives Highway Funding Another Short Kick Down the Road
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service