The Value of Texting
Who doesn’t love valet parking? And valet parking at the mall -- when you may be shopping with children and a mile-long to-do list in tow -- is even better.
The only hiccup for some is the wait upon return. Depending on how busy the mall is, a shopper may have to linger while an attendant hustles to the lot to retrieve her car.
Not at Legends Outlets Kansas City. The mall now offers shoppers and diners “Text Upon Leaving” valet parking on weekends, a service that will allow guests to text the valet stand when ready for their vehicle to be pulled up. No more shivering in cold cars after a long day of holiday shopping -- the service is only $5.00 per car, aligning with Legends Outlets’ commitment to providing guests all-around affordability.
A day of shopping at the mall: $350. Lunch at the food Court: $37.50. Valet parking: $5. Not having to wait for your car when you’re ready to start for home: priceless.
Gilts Cowan: telling stories in a unique ways- like stilettos by state where they used sales data to report avg heel height by state. #GRC1514 hours ago
Gilt's Cowan: What matters for Gen Y? It's about taking old retail themes but rethinking in the context of digital. #GRC1514 hours ago
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered