The Value of Texting
Who doesn’t love valet parking? And valet parking at the mall -- when you may be shopping with children and a mile-long to-do list in tow -- is even better.
The only hiccup for some is the wait upon return. Depending on how busy the mall is, a shopper may have to linger while an attendant hustles to the lot to retrieve her car.
Not at Legends Outlets Kansas City. The mall now offers shoppers and diners “Text Upon Leaving” valet parking on weekends, a service that will allow guests to text the valet stand when ready for their vehicle to be pulled up. No more shivering in cold cars after a long day of holiday shopping -- the service is only $5.00 per car, aligning with Legends Outlets’ commitment to providing guests all-around affordability.
A day of shopping at the mall: $350. Lunch at the food Court: $37.50. Valet parking: $5. Not having to wait for your car when you’re ready to start for home: priceless.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts