October is breast cancer awareness month, and retailers across the nation are planning events to raise consciousness and money to support the cause. Two businesses that are making it especially easy for their customers are Cartridge World and Complete Nutrition.
Cartridge World, the world’s largest specialty retailer of ink and toner printer cartridges, has partnered with the National Breast Cancer Foundation for the “Round Up for Pink Ink” campaign. Cartridge World customers can donate to the foundation by rounding up their transactions to the nearest dollar. The retailer will match the first $25,000 raised. The goal is to raise $100,000.
Complete Nutrition, considered the nation’s fastest-growing nutritional supplements retailer, has also announced a partnership with the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Through its “Empowered Pink Out” campaign the company is collecting donations from its health-minded customers and rewarding donations of up to $50 with store credit of equal value -- good toward the purchase of more than 200 store-branded general health, weight-loss and sports nutrition products.
- Monthly Economic Review: Consumers are in the driver’s seat
- If you build it, they will come: How Millennial homebuyers influence retail trends
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers