It’s an unfortunate reality: Some people travel with as many device chargers as pairs of socks. And of course, each family member has a phone, meaning an entire suitcase could be filled with chargers.
Not anymore. Sleek and elegant, the Zip Mini Touch-n-go charging station employs conductive charging technology to allow multiple devices to be charged at the same time, using the “zip tail” to connect phones to the circular charging pad.
Once plugged into the device, the zip tails’ rounded magnetic charger connects to a dimple spot on the main charging pad, which is plugged into a power source via USB cable.
The Zip Mini ($49.95) includes a 2100mA power adapter and can charge up to four devices at once. It comes with two zip tail connectors; others are sold separately.
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service
- Three ways Macy’s has reduced friction for customers
- Expectations of stronger job growth should light a fire under retail sales for the rest of the year