It’s an unfortunate reality: Some people travel with as many device chargers as pairs of socks. And of course, each family member has a phone, meaning an entire suitcase could be filled with chargers.
Not anymore. Sleek and elegant, the Zip Mini Touch-n-go charging station employs conductive charging technology to allow multiple devices to be charged at the same time, using the “zip tail” to connect phones to the circular charging pad.
Once plugged into the device, the zip tails’ rounded magnetic charger connects to a dimple spot on the main charging pad, which is plugged into a power source via USB cable.
The Zip Mini ($49.95) includes a 2100mA power adapter and can charge up to four devices at once. It comes with two zip tail connectors; others are sold separately.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts