Floating Share Widget
National Retail Federation’s dedicated staff of more than 100 makes an impact in the lives of retailers, retail employees and consumers every day, and our collaborative culture reflects the passion and innovation of the industry we serve. A career at NRF offers opportunities for learning, travel and professional growth.
NRF is seeking a Coordinator, Exhibits to join its Conferences Department. The Coordinator will be responsible for providing conference and exhibit support for activities related to all NRF conventions, conferences, seminars and meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess intellectual curiosity, embrace open collaboration and take an energetic and flexible approach to fulfilling our mission.
- Verifies, maintains, and updates exhibits & sponsorships contracts and contact information in applicable systems
- Prepares and updates exhibit contracts for all conferences
- Assists in responding to exhibitor and prospect inquires via email, fax, and mail
- Assists in the execution of all outbound exhibitor communications, including email updates and booth confirmation emails
- Maintains exhibitor files, ensuring information is accurate and up-to-date
- Prepares Exhibitor Service Manual and the online Exhibitor Resource Center for each conference, including the updating of NRF forms
- Collects and tracks receipt of all applicable forms from all vendors
- Coordinates all aspects of signage orders for trade shows as assigned
- Provides assistance on exhibits-related projects including, but not limited to: form coordination and filing, reporting, fulfillment support, gathering exhibitor promotional information and collaborating with Marketing to ensure their inclusion in applicable program guides
- Provides administrative support for the team, including: maintaining administrative budget, tracking invoices, maintaining vendor files; tracking actionable items that come out of weekly departmental meetings, organizing department special events
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Some education beyond high school preferred
- At least 2 years’ administrative experience in a fast-paced event management environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects and priorities efficiently and professionally
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, including excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Top notch computer skills including word processing, MS Outlook and database management experience
- Ability to be flexible in working varied and additional hours
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Commitment to customer service
- Strong attention to detail and quality work product
- Convention experience
- Some travel required
How to apply
To apply, send your resume and one-page cover letter summarizing your interest, qualifications and salary expectations. Please reference the Coordinator, Exhibits position in your cover letter. Email your application to email@example.com, Attention: Manager, Human Resources, NRF, 1101 New York Avenue, NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20005.
National Retail Federal offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes focus on work/life satisfaction and balance. NRF seeks to continue to grow a diverse, highly committed, skilled and collaborative staff.
Who We Are
- Our Mission
- Careers at NRF
- NRF Foundation
- Board of Directors
- NRF Staff
- This is Retail
- Retail Means Jobs
- NRF FAQs
- Annual Report
Find out how the retail industry impacts jobs, income and GDP in your state. View the map and check out the data.
NRF made The Washington Post's list of Top Workplaces in D.C. for the second year in a row.