The NRF Industry Partner Council (IPC), established in 1995, is a select committee of NRF Industry Partners — providers of goods and services to the retail industry.
This council of Industry Partner companies meets annually and via conference call to ensure the needs of NRF's growing Industry Partner base are met, and to provide feedback to NRF.
- Tom McFadyen - CEO, McFadyen Digital (Chairman)
- Mara Devitt – Senior Partner, McMillanDoolittle, LLP - (Vice Chairman)
- Deanna Kaufman - Strategic Account Executive, enVista/Körber Supply Chain (Chairman Emeritus)
- Agilence – Brian Brinkmann, Chief Product & Marketing Officer
- Bounteous – Jon Reily, SVP, Commerce & Loyalty
- Cisco Systems – Mark Scanlan, Global Business Architect & Cybersecurity
- Clarkston Consulting – Cory Jackson, Senior Manager
- Commercetools Inc. – Margaret Rea, VP of Global Brand Marketing
- GK Software – Tom Rittman, Business Development Manager
- IBM – Kevin Condron, Global Marketing Leader, Industrial & Distribution Sector
- Indyme Solutions – Hedgie Bartol, VP of Business Development
- Insider – Morgan Meyer, Marketing Director
- Integer – Steve White, Chief Commerce Officer
- Oracle Retail – Rose Spicer, Global Senior Director of Retail Marketing
- OSF Digital – Kanaru Fukushima, Senior Director of Marketing
- Planalytics – Evan Gold, EVP, Global Partnerships & Alliances
- Salesforce – James Murphy, Senior Manager, Retail Industry Advisor
- SAP Retail – Stephen Sparrow, Senior Director of Marketing, CP & Retail
- Sophelle - Douglas Weich, CEO
- Spinnaker SCA – Michael Witty, SVP, Management Consulting
What we do
The purpose of IPC is as follows:
Giving a voice to Industry Partners of NRF. This group will strengthen the Industry Partner value proposition for the participating companies specifically, and for the member segment in general.
- Assisting and extending NRF’s influence. This group will serve as our eyes and ears in the marketplace and provide us with feedback regarding other membership groups, trade shows, and service organizations that market their services to retails and retail vendors.
- Ensuring that NRF consistently serves all provider segments. This will better position NRF when segments experience economic downturns that could negatively impact member renewals. Where possible members who are also members of each of NRF’s divisions have been recommended.
- Serve as the “think tank” for providing feedback, resources, and leadership wherever appropriate on projects.
The NRF IPC has two committees:
- Events Committee. This group provides feedback and ideas for new programs, partnerships, and experiences for NRF events.
- Community Committee. This group fosters a sense of community among new Industry Partners through the “welcome wagon” and networking programs at NRF events including Retail's Big Show.
For more information about the NRF Industry Partner Council, please contact Jannise Corry.
A dedicated NRF community is under construction for the Industry Partner Council. Stay tuned for more details!