The NRF Associate Member Council (AMC), established in 1995, is a select committee of NRF Associate Members — providers of goods and services to the retail industry.
This council of Associate Member companies meets annually and via conference call to ensure the needs of NRF's growing Associate Member base are met, and to provide feedback to NRF.
- Douglas Weich - CEO, Sophelle (Chairman)
- Deanna Kaufman - Manager Solutions, Fedex (Vice-Chairman)
- Hedgie Bartol - Retail Business Development Manager, Axis Communications
- Jennifer Beckett - Global AWS Partner Network (APN) Leader, Retail and Consumer Goods, Amazon Web Services
- Cheryl Caudill - Global Industry Marketing, IBM Corporation
- Mara Devitt - Senior Partner, McMillanDoolittle, LLP
- George Eberstadt - CEO, TurnTo Networks
- Eloise Freygang - CMO, LS Retail
- Kana Fukushima - Director of Marketing, FitForCommerce
- JR Linne - Director, Industry Solutions - Retail, Salesforce
- Stephen Longo – VP, Strategic Initiatives, CAP Index, Inc.
- Tom McFadyen – CEO, McFadyen Digital
- Tom Rittman - VP, Marketing, Appriss Retail
- Morgan Meyer - Senior Marketing Manager, Certona
- Stephen Sparrow - Sr. Director of Marketing, CP and Retail, SAP Retail
- Brad Tracy - Global Retail Segment Manager, Hewlett-Packard
- Frank Weil - Chief Customer Officer, Kliger-Weiss Infosystems
- Steve White - Executive Director of Retail Innovation, Wongdoody
What we do
The purpose of AMC is as follows:
Giving a voice to Associate members of NRF. This group will strengthen the Associate member value proposition for the participating companies specifically, and for the member segment in general.
- Assisting and extending NRF’s influence. This group will serve as our eyes and ears in the marketplace and provide us with feedback regarding other membership groups, trade shows, and service organizations that market their services to retails and retail vendors.
- Ensuring that NRF consistently serves all provider segments. This will better position NRF when segments experience economic downturns that could negatively impact member renewals. Where possible members who are also members of each of NRF’s divisions have been recommended.
- Serve as the “think tank” for providing feedback, resources, and leadership wherever appropriate on projects.
The NRF AMC has three committees:
- Event Committee. This group provides feedback and ideas for new programs, partnerships, and experiences for NRF events.
- Communications Committee. This group’s primary goal is to increase engagement among Associate members by providing a feedback channel for members and, producing semi-annual newsletters.
- Community Committee. This group fosters a sense of community among new Associate members through the “welcome wagon” and networking programs at NRF events including Retail's Big Show.
For more information about the NRF Associate Member Council, please contact Artemis Berry and Danesha Price at email@example.com.
If you have any issues logging in or any questions about NRF Connect, please email us at NRFConnect@NRF.com.