The NRF Associate Member Council (AMC), established in 1995, is a select committee of NRF Associate Members — providers of goods and services to the retail industry.
This council of Associate Member companies meets annually and via conference call to ensure the needs of NRF's growing Associate Member base are met, and to provide feedback to NRF.
- Deanna Kaufman - Strategic Account Executive, enVista (Chairman)
- Tom McFadyen - CEO, McFadyen Digital (Vice Chairman)
- Douglas Weich - CEO, Sophelle (Chairman Emeritus)
- Adobe - Peter Sheldon, Senior Director Commerce Strategy
- Amazon Web Services - Jennifer Beckett, Global AWS Partner Network (APN) Leader, Retail and Consumer Goods
- Appriss Retail - Tom Rittman, VP, Marketing
- Axis Communications - Hedgie Bartol, Retail Business Development Manager
- CAP Index, Inc. - Stephen Longo, VP, Strategic Initiatives
- Certona, a Kibo Companuy - Morgan Meyer, Senior Marketing Manager
- Cisco Systems, Inc. – Bill Farnsworth, Global Retail Strategy Lead, Industry Solutions Group
- Commercetools Inc. – Kelly Goetsch, Chief Product Officer
- Coresight Research - Marie Driscoll, Managing Director Luxury & Fashion
- Digimarc Corporation - Heidi Dethloff, VP, Marketing
- FedEx - Ryan Kelly, VP Global ECommerce Marketing
- FitForCommerce - Kanaru Fukushima, Director of Marketing
- IBM Corporation - Amy Swotinsky, VP, NA Marketing (Consumer & Travel Markets)
- Kliger-Weiss Infosystems (KWI) - Frank Weil, Chief Customer Officer
- LS Retail - Eloise Freygang, CMO
- McMillanDoolittle, LLP - Mara Devitt, Senior Partner
- Oracle Retail - Rose Spicer, Global Senior Director of Retail Marketing
- Salesforce - JR Linne, Senior Manager, Industry Solutions - Retail
- SAP Retail - Stephen Sparrow - Sr. Director of Marketing, CP and Retail
- TurnTo Networks - George Eberstadt - CEO & Founder
- Wongdoody - Steve White, Executive Director of Retail Innovation
What we do
The purpose of AMC is as follows:
Giving a voice to Associate members of NRF. This group will strengthen the Associate member value proposition for the participating companies specifically, and for the member segment in general.
- Assisting and extending NRF’s influence. This group will serve as our eyes and ears in the marketplace and provide us with feedback regarding other membership groups, trade shows, and service organizations that market their services to retails and retail vendors.
- Ensuring that NRF consistently serves all provider segments. This will better position NRF when segments experience economic downturns that could negatively impact member renewals. Where possible members who are also members of each of NRF’s divisions have been recommended.
- Serve as the “think tank” for providing feedback, resources, and leadership wherever appropriate on projects.
The NRF AMC has three committees:
- Events Committee. This group provides feedback and ideas for new programs, partnerships, and experiences for NRF events.
- Communications Committee. This group’s primary goal is to increase engagement among Associate members by providing a feedback channel for members and, producing semi-annual newsletters.
- Community Committee. This group fosters a sense of community among new Associate members through the “welcome wagon” and networking programs at NRF events including Retail's Big Show.
For more information about the NRF Associate Member Council, please contact Mary Kita.
A dedicated NRF Connect channel has been created for the Associate Member Council. Log in to connect here.
If you have any issues logging in or any questions about NRF Connect, please email us.