The NRF community offers busy entrepreneurs the information, connections, resources and support they need to help a small business grow. Learn more about startup membership.
NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association, representing discount and department stores, home goods and specialty stores, Main Street merchants, grocers, wholesalers, chain restaurants and internet retailers from the United States and more than 45 countries.
Membership with NRF provides retailers with the opportunity to advocate on important policy issues, gain insights from industry leaders and visionaries and network with retail’s best and brightest.
NRF membership is company-wide and extends to all employees.
Through NRF membership, retailers can help shape the policies that impact our industry.
- Discuss issues and legislation with a team of policy experts.
- Participate in issue-specific committees.
- Tell policymakers how their decisions impact your business.
Make better decisions, transform your businesses and achieve your goals with these resources:
- Industry benchmarks, consumer trend data and original research.
- Members-only webinars that offer analysis from industry partners.
- Briefings and newsletters that keep you apprised of essential retail news.
- Share ideas and best practices with like-minded members.
- Promote open positions and get connected to 11,000 pre-qualified job seekers.
- Get discounted registration and connect with 18,000 member companies at 22 events in 12 cities across the U.S. and Canada every year.
- Join one of 40+ committees to connect with like-minded peers.