The NRF CBD Update Webinar Series is focused on providing a diverse array of NRF retail member companies with the latest information on the legal, regulatory and legislative landscape surrounding retail sale of CBD products.
When: August 18, 2020 at 11:30am Eastern
Expected attendance: 50-60
The Series is presented by two attorney experts at the law firm of Seyfarth Shaw, Tonya Esposito and Renee Appel, who co-lead the firm’s Washington, DC office cannabis law practice group. Seyfarth Shaw was one of the first large law firms to create a practice group dedicated to the cannabis industry and is on the leading edge of firms providing expert analysis on this new and evolving area of law. With countless retailers either interested in or already engaged in selling these high-demand products, staying on top of the latest developments in CBD law and regulation is essential. The CBD Update Webinar Series is provided quarterly, and also as breaking developments warrant.
Partner Cost & Benefits:
- $15,000 per partner
- Logo and/or company name recognition on invitations and event registration page
- Listing on the NRF events calendar, which leads to the event registration page
- Partners are given three minutes on the Summit agenda to provide an overview of their services and/or products and their relevance to chain restaurant companies
- NRF will send a “thank-you” email to all Summit participants after the event and will include partner logos and/or company names and direct contact information
- Partners may provide a gift, subject to NRF approval, to each Summit participant after the event, which NRF will send to each participant on the partner’s behalf; digital “gifts” such as gift certificates or donations-in-kind are preferred
- After the event, NRF will send an email summarizing the event to each participant and to approximately 200 senior-level chain restaurant executives in our database, which will include Partner logo and/or company name
Sponsorship Benefits Include:
Sponsor is acknowledged and thanked by NRF staff moderator live during the webinar.
Sponsor name and logo are placed on the webinar invitation and reminder emails (multiple) which are sent to our list of the following NRF councils and committees:
Food Safety Task Force
Food Supply Chain Committee
General Counsels Forum
Loss Prevention Council
Marketing Executives Council
NCCR Board of Directors
NCCR Key Contacts
Product Safety Committee
Small Business Retail Council
Strategic Supply Chain Council
In addition, sponsor name and logo are featured on the webinar registration page of NRF website, as well as the follow-up email post-event which is emailed to all NRF members who registered for the webinar. Sponsor is invited to have up to two company representatives present on the webinar in listen-only mode.
Interested in being a CBD Update Webinar Series Sponsor? Contact Tami Sakell for pricing and more details.