Chain Restaurant CEO Virtual Policy Summit
February 3, 2021
1:30 - 3:30 p.m., EST
CEOs of chain restaurant companies or presidents of individual brands operating under a corporate umbrella, plus one senior executive from each company or brand. Expected attendance – 40-60 (last event attendance was 60).
• Comprehensive review of the 2020 election outcome and what it will mean for the legislative and regulatory agenda for Congress and the administration.
• How the 2021 policy landscape might affect the policy priorities of the chain restaurant industry.
Partner Cost & Benefits
• $15,000 per Partner
• Logo and/or company name recognition on invitations and event registration page.
• Listing on the NRF events calendar which leads to the event registration page.
• Partners are given three minutes on the Summit agenda to provide an overview of their services and/or products and their relevance to the chain restaurant companies.
• Partner may provide a gift item, subject to NRF approval, to each Summit participant after the event, which NRF will send to each participant on the partner’s behalf; digital gifts such as gift certificates or donations in-kind are preferred.
• Logo/company name in two post event emails: 1) Recap email sent by NRF to 200+ chain restaurant executives and 2) Thank You email sent by NRF to event attendees.
• Logo and brand placement on registration and confirmation pages for webinar.
• Logo on webinar title slide during event.
Interested in sponsoring this event? Contact Tami Sakell for more details.