Don’t miss out on attending the NRF 2023 Employment Law & Benefits Committee meeting at NRF PROTECT on June 6-7 at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas.
This year’s sessions will center around “Constructive Solutions for the Post-Pandemic Workplace.” Hear from leading experts and retailers on the most pressing employment and labor challenges facing our industry.
Register now for this free, can’t-miss program. Along with attending these sessions, you’ll have the opportunity to network with other retail leaders to discuss best practices.
In addition to the council meeting, we are extending a complementary Expo pass so you can experience NRF PROTECT. Please use this link for discounted hotel rooms by May 18. If you have any questions, please contact Ed Egee at email@example.com.
Tuesday, June 6
- Session 1 2pm-3pm Epstein Becker Green: Technology in the Workplace: Impact of Generative AI and Workplace Automation on Retail and Restaurants.
- Session 2 3pm-4pm Hunton Andrews Kurth and Amazon: Lessons Learned over the Past Few Years
- Break 4pm-4:15pm
- Session 3 4:15-5:15pm Ogletree Deakins and Luxottica: Workplace Investigations: Best Practices and What Works.
- Networking Reception and Dinner 6pm-8:30pm Old Hickory Steakhouse
Wednesday, June 7
- Breakfast 8:30am
- Session 1 9-10am DLA Piper, Nordstrom, and California Retailers Association: Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) Claims, Appeals, and Efforts to Reform the Law.
- Session 2 10-11am Jackson Lewis and Macy’s: NLRB Decisions and Retail Operations: Severance Agreements; Profane Statements in the Workplace; and the GC Damage Agenda’s Impact on Settlements
- Break 11-11:15am
- Session 3 11:15am-12:15am Sheppard Mullin and Hot Topic: Wage Deduction Strategies
- Lunch – Retailers Only Roundtable 12:15-1:15pm
Julie Dunne, Partner DLA Piper
Adam Forman, Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green
Samantha Hardy, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Kurt Larkin, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
Diane Saunders, Shareholder, Ogletree Deakins
Mark Tilkens, Office Managing Principal, Jackson Lewis