NRF’s Advocacy Boot Camp is a new and exclusive training program to prepare retailers with the leadership skills to be an effective advocate and amplify retail’s voice in public policy.
Retail is the nation’s largest private-sector employer. Don’t sit on the sidelines as people make decisions that impact your business. You are the best person to tell your story. Learn about policy issues and how to talk about them to be an effective advocate.
When: July 9-10, 2019
Where: National Retail Federation headquarters, 1101 New York Ave. NW, Suite 1200, Washington, D.C.
- Learn how to convey your unique retail story and make a difference in policy debates
- Find out what Congress actually cares about from experts
- Educate Congress on burdensome payments policies
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
- Evening welcome reception
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- Advocacy Boot Camp sessions
- Creating effective stories to share with lawmakers
- What Congress needs to know about payments
- Featured Congressional speaker
- Capitol Hill meetings on payments policy
NRF will provide complimentary travel and lodging at Eaton Hotel for retailers accepted to attend the 2019 Advocacy Boot Camp. Accepted attendees will receive instructions from NRF on how to book their flight and hotel.
Questions? Contact Meghan Cruz.