Join NRF President and CEO Matthew Shay for a new virtual program featuring conversations with CEOs from the retail industry's most iconic brands about leading through times of crisis, the state of retail and the way forward for the industry.
Register now for the next in the series
July 16, 2020, 11:30 a.m. ET
Kevin Johnson, President and CEO, Starbucks Coffee Company
NRF President and CEO Matthew Shay and Starbucks Coffee Company President and CEO Kevin Johnson will discuss Starbucks response to the pandemic, the evolution of the Third Place and how the company is adapting to the new COVID-19 economy.
This NRF Retail Leadership Series event is sponsored by Salesforce.
open to all
Watch previous Retail Leadership Series events
We look forward to sharing conversations with the following executives in upcoming events. Sign up to be notified when registration opens.
- Ritch Allison, CEO, Domino's
- Corie Barry, CEO, Best Buy
- Marla Beck, CEO and Co-founder, Bluemercury
- John Furner, President and CEO, Walmart U.S.
- Jeff Gennette, Chairman and CEO, Macy’s Inc
- Patrice Louvet, President and CEO, Ralph Lauren
- Sonia Syngal, President and CEO, Gap Inc.