Shop.org Board of Directors
The overall role of the Shop.org Board is to provide strategic guidance and support to Shop.org’s leadership regarding programs and services. Specifically, the role of the Board includes:
- Strategic planning - Collaborates with Shop.org and NRF executive staff members to develop or refine the Shop.org mission, vision and general strategic thrust including key strategic initiatives and programs.
- Feedback - Provide ongoing feedback to Shop.org and NRF staff on the Shop.org customer experience, programs, competition and industry trends and issues.
- Support of programs and services - Where possible, provide support to Shop.org programs, products and services such as making introductions to potential partners, speakers or other resources.
- Serve as spokespeople - Where possible and in coordination with the NRF communications staff, serve as industry press spokespeople.
Fore more information, please contact Ron Akins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peter Cobb, Co-founder, EVP, eBags Inc.
Kevin Ertell, SVP, Digital, Sur La Table Inc.
- Vicki Cantrell, Executive Director, Shop.org and SVP, Communities, NRF
- Matthew Shay, President and CEO, NRF
- Elaine Boltz, Senior Vice President, e-commerce, The TJX Companies, Inc.
- Brad Brown, Senior Vice President, Digital Retail, Recreational Equipment, Inc. (REI)
- David Brussin, Founder and Executive Chairman, Monetate
- Michael Burgess, President, HBC Digital, Hudson's Bay Company
- Ivy Chin, Senior Vice President, e-commerce & Omnichannel Digital, Belk, Inc.
- Bryon Colby, SVP of Digital Commerce, Cornerstone Brands / HSNi
- Nicolas Franchet, Head of Retail & eCommerce Strategy, Facebook
- Jason Goldberg, Group Vice President, Commerce Strategy, Razorfish
- Kasey Lobaugh, Principal and Chief Retail Innovation Officer, Deloitte LLP
- Billy May, SVP, Digital, Omnichannel, and Growth, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Sucharita Mulpuru, VP and Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Deepika Pandey, Group Vice President, Customer Experience, Direct and Digital Marketing, Walgreens
- Milton Pappas, Senior Vice President, Chief Digital Officer, New York & Company
- Greg Pulsifer, Vice President, Digital Development, VF Corp
- Rob Schmults, Vice President, e-commerce, Talbots
- Scot Wingo, Executive Chairman and Founder, ChannelAdvisor Corp.
- Bernardine Wu, Chief Executive Officer, FitforCommerce
Nearly half of back-to-college shoppers who own smartphones will use them to research products and compare prices. http://t.co/D6Uvy4MMxx11 hours ago