Shop.org Associate Member Benefits
Floating Share Widget
Associate membership in Shop.org is open to companies who provide products and services that help retailers improve their online and in-store capabilities, including technology and other business solutions providers, consultants and industry advisors, industry analysts, investors, and media companies.
Increase your visibility in the digital retail world and position your company as a leading partner.
- Promote your company among retail’s elite by exhibiting at Shop.org events.
- Sponsor a Regional Dinner or collaborate with us on the content of webinars and conference sessions. Dinner and webinar sponsorship are only open to Associate Members.
- Contribute to the advancement of the industry by submitting white papers or case studies to the Retail Library.
- Access resources in the Retail Library – including Shop.org’s original research and archived webinars – at no charge.
Events and Networking
Shop.org events provide opportunities for associate members to network and share knowledge with decision makers at top retail companies.
- Share ideas, develop benchmarks and influence the future of digital retail by participating in Shop.org’s Content Committee, Research Committee, Member Services Committee or Think Tank.
- Save money on exhibiting and attending conferences and events such as Shop.org Summit and Online Merchandising Workshop.
Information and Research
Knowledge is power. Give everyone in your company access to the latest consumer research and industry information.
- Our original research is conducted in partnership with leading research companies. We publish studies that are focused on profitability, trends, online usage and multichannel metrics, using consumer and industry data.
- Stay current on the latest industry news and consumer trends with Shop.org SmartBrief, a daily email newsletter created for digital retail professionals.
- Join conversations on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to stay connected with Shop.org, chat with industry thought leaders and get the latest digital retail news.
The shift from the desktop era to mobile is perhaps as great as the one from offline to the Internet. http://t.co/R21T6yO5iD1 hour ago