Floating Share Widget
NRF provides retailers with a wide array of resources and tools. NRF membership is company-wide and extends to all employees within your organization.
We want to welcome you to the new NRF — one that gives you access to more benefits:
Under our unified membership structure, you and your team will have full access to all of NRF's highly influential advocacy initiatives, industry research and information, more than 50 committees and councils and the latest news and resources on NRF.com. Members will also receive access and substantial discounts to our signature events, Retail’s BIG Show and the Shop.org Digital Summit, and free postings on our job board.
As a member, all of your company's employees have the opportunity to participate in NRF's communities — from finance, human resources, legal and loss prevention to marketing, mobile, global, supply chain and technology. Retail members can also get involved with Shop.org, ARTS and NCCR.
Shop.org is a community that's truly "by the member, for the member." This is THE place to connect with retailers and industry pros who know and love the world of digital retail. Learn more and get involved.
NCCR, NRF's chain restaurant division, is the leading organization exclusively representing chain restaurant companies. Get involved and learn about membership benefits for chain restaurant members.
Make your voice heard
NRF is advocating for you in Washington, and membership lets you help shape the policy that impacts our industry. Join NRF, and you can:
- Discuss issues and the implications of specific legislation with a team of expert lobbyists.
- Participate in committees that address important retail issues.
- Use NRF’s grassroots programs to communicate directly with Congress and lobby Congress directly through visits arranged by NRF.
Network with retail’s best and brightest
Learn from leaders and visionaries
NRF events and conferences help you transform your business with inspired ideas and leading technology solutions. Join NRF, and you’ll:
- Receive discounted registration on all NRF events, including NRF Annual Convention & EXPO (Retail’s BIG Show), Shop.org Digital Summit, Shop.org Online Merchandising Workshop and NRF PROTECT (formerly NRF Loss Prevention Conference & EXPO)
- Gain complimentary entry to NRFtech, our retail technology leadership event
Research and Insights
Join NRF, and your entire company will have access to a steady stream of relevant, thoughtful content to help you make better decisions and achieve your goals, including:
- Specialty newsletters, research studies, consumer spending surveys, annual benchmarking reports, retail industry economic data and planning guides for busy shopping seasons
- Members-only access to retail technology standards
- Members-only webinars with insights and analysis from retailers and industry partners
- Complimentary subscription to STORES magazine
- Essential industry news through our daily e-newsletters, the NRF SmartBrief, NRF Global SmartBrief and Shop.org SmartBrief
Help tell the story of retail
NRF is working to elevate retail’s image by telling the true story of retail’s impact on careers, communities and innovation. Join NRF, and you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Post retail career opportunities for free on the NRF job board and reach tens of thousands of qualified applicants searching for full-time, salaried retail positions.
- Highlight your company’s successes through editorial opportunities such as media features and speaking at NRF events.
- Participate in Retail Across America events and join the conversation online: Follow @this_is_retail on Instagram for a look behind the scenes and see the latest stories.
Join NRF and get involved with NCCR, our chain restaurant division, to get the best of both worlds: access to chain restaurant industry peers and your colleagues in the retail industry. In addition to all the benefits of NRF retail membership, you can also take advantage of these programs:
- Advocacy: Join forces with the only national association that exclusively addresses chain restaurant issues and engage with your peers to effect change on food commodity costs and food safety issues.
- Communities: Participate in NRF groups and in restaurant-focused committees including the NCCR Food Safety Task Force and NCCR Food Supply Chain Committee.
- Events: Attend NCCR committee meetings and the Chain Restaurant CEO Policy Summit.
- Research: Sign up to receive NCCR Highlights newsletter, a bi-weekly email update exclusively for members.
NRF members come from more than 45 countries and all sectors of retail, from Main Street merchants to online retailers. Join us.
Thousands of retailers and industry partners read NRF SmartBrief, a daily email with the latest industry news. View a sample issue and sign up to receive NRF's SmartBrief newsletters.
When you sign up for a MyNRF account, you can search for your company, and we'll let you know if you're already a member.
The NRF Student Association offers exclusive programs, scholarships and networking opportunities to students at member schools.
We set out on a road trip to find the most powerful retail stories across the United States, showing how retailers large and small are creating jobs, driving innovation and giving back to the communities they serve. This is Retail Across America.