Shop.org Retail Member Benefits
Floating Share Widget
Retail membership is open to any retailer: Internet-based, store-based, catalog-based or manufacturing companies that sell goods direct to consumers. Shop.org membership is company-wide and extends to all employees within your organization.
Education and Research
Knowledge is power and access to data is critical. Shop.org education and research provide you with tools and resources to make informed business decisions.
- Gain insight into the emerging trends and best practices through thought-provoking educational sessions at Shop.org events. Members save money with discounted registration at conferences like Shop.org Summit and Online Merchandising Workshop.
- View live and archived webinars – only available to members – to hear insights and analysis from retailers and industry partners.
- Get exclusive access to our original research, conducted in partnership with leading research companies.
- Stay current on the latest industry news and consumer trends with Shop.org SmartBrief, a daily email newsletter created for digital retail professionals.
- Join conversations on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to stay connected with Shop.org, chat with industry thought leaders and get the latest digital retail news.
Committees and Networking
Shop.org is a community that is truly “by the member, for the member.” Exchange information with the brightest minds in digital retail and make valuable connections to advance your company and career.
- Share ideas, develop benchmarks and influence the future of digital retail by participating in Shop.org’s Content Committee, Research Committee, Member Services Committee or Think Tank.
- Connect with digital retail peers at Regional Dinners held in more than a dozen cities each year, in the United States and beyond.
- Post retail career opportunities on NRF's “Retail Jobs power by NRF” job board at a discounted member rate.
Shop.org fights to protect the interests of the online retail industry and keeps members informed about major policy issues affecting our industry.
- Shop.org utilizes the resources of the National Retail Federation, our parent organization, to amplify digital retail’s voice and presence on Capitol Hill.
- Shop.org’s Policy Advisory Group, comprised of prominent online retail members, ensures that your voice is heard among policymakers.
Learn more about advocacy.
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- SoulPancake’s lessons for creating loveable, sharable video content
- A Look Back at Milestones in Recent Internet History
- Infographic: Top 10 trends for back-to-school and college 2015
- Shop.org summer reading list: must-reads for digitals