Ama a Tienda
Hispanic woman are cited as “early adopters of the future of shopping,” according to a new survey by WSL/Strategic Retail.
“To achieve the American Dream of having it all, Hispanic women shop more creatively than other demographics, utilizing every savings opportunity to get what their families need at the lowest price,” says WSL president Candace Corlett, noting that the cost-cutting behaviors of Hispanic women consistently rank higher than those of Caucasian and African American women.
Among the findings:
• Nearly 60 percent of Hispanic women use apps to search for the lowest price.
• 53 percent make it a point to search online before going shopping.
• 53 percent are using mobile devices in stores to find electronic coupons, sales and discount codes.
• 75 percent are using traditional coupons.
• 54 percent only buy items that are on sale.
• 63 percent will travel further to shop at a store where they can save money.
• 43 percent will buy a pre-owned product if it lets them get a brand that they couldn’t afford new.