On A Roll
The last few years have been challenging for small business owners, but Sage North America, a provider of business management software and service for small to mid-sized businesses, is convinced that one key way to kickstart local businesses is to drive home the importance of shopping locally -- literally.
In July, the Irvine, Calif.-based company began the inaugural Sage Listens RV Tour. The 50-day nationwide tour, which rolled from coast to coast through August, was intended to meet with customers and encourage people to shop local for services and goods.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts