On A Roll
The last few years have been challenging for small business owners, but Sage North America, a provider of business management software and service for small to mid-sized businesses, is convinced that one key way to kickstart local businesses is to drive home the importance of shopping locally -- literally.
In July, the Irvine, Calif.-based company began the inaugural Sage Listens RV Tour. The 50-day nationwide tour, which rolled from coast to coast through August, was intended to meet with customers and encourage people to shop local for services and goods.
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service
- Three ways Macy’s has reduced friction for customers
- Expectations of stronger job growth should light a fire under retail sales for the rest of the year