Flowers Just Got Personal
A bouquet of flowers sent with a card is so yesterday. At Arena Flowers, the U.K’s top florist, customers can upload a short personal video clip that gets delivered to that special someone along with the flowers.
How does it work? After ordering a floral arrangement or gift, Arena customers are given the option to upload their video message. When the flowers arrive they are accompanied by a card with the URL where the video message can be viewed on the Arena Flowers site. The florist has partnered with vzaar, a video hosting platform, to support this unique personalized service.
Not surprisingly, Arena CEO Will Wynne reports that those who use it love it.
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service
- Three ways Macy’s has reduced friction for customers
- Expectations of stronger job growth should light a fire under retail sales for the rest of the year