Flowers Just Got Personal
A bouquet of flowers sent with a card is so yesterday. At Arena Flowers, the U.K’s top florist, customers can upload a short personal video clip that gets delivered to that special someone along with the flowers.
How does it work? After ordering a floral arrangement or gift, Arena customers are given the option to upload their video message. When the flowers arrive they are accompanied by a card with the URL where the video message can be viewed on the Arena Flowers site. The florist has partnered with vzaar, a video hosting platform, to support this unique personalized service.
Not surprisingly, Arena CEO Will Wynne reports that those who use it love it.
- Monthly Economic Review: Consumers are in the driver’s seat
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky