Forrester's Sucharita Mulpuru discusses where mobile is right now
The latest edition of the State of Retailing Online, which was released this morning, offers great insights to retailers on headcount, globalization and merchandising. And without a doubt, much of the buzz from this report - and others before it - come from evaluating and understanding opportunities in the mobile space.
In advance of the release, we sat down with Forrester Research Principal Analyst Sucharita Mulpuru to discuss findings from the latest survey of retailers. In the video, Mulpuru shares how retailers are investing in mobile, which retailers are getting mobile "right," and outlines the differences between smartphones and tablets (and why that should matter to retailers).
- Monthly Economic Review: Consumers are in the driver’s seat
- If you build it, they will come: How Millennial homebuyers influence retail trends
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers