Frozen in Fashion
Inspired by the recent hullabaloo over Ben & Jerry’s newest flavor, Schweddy Balls -- an ode to a famously hilarious “Saturday Night Live” holiday skit -- Racked National, a site dedicated to online sales, celebrity fashion and national retail, decided to create five fake fashion-inspired flavors.
Topping its list: Banana Wintour and Donna Karamel.
After seeing the mocked-up flavors, Racked enthusiasts wanted to get in on the fun. The site’s creators held a Twitter contest, inviting devotees to tweet their best fashion-themed ice cream flavors. Some of the flavors fans came up were equally clever: Dior and Galliano Split, Hugo Bosston Cream Pie, Bottega Vanilla, Michael S’mores and TiraMissoni.
One wonders if the contest will provide ice cream makers at Ben & Jerry’s with food for thought.
Gilts Cowan: telling stories in a unique ways- like stilettos by state where they used sales data to report avg heel height by state. #GRC151 day ago
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered