Infographic: Top 2014 back-to-school and college trends
My favorite part of retail’s back-to-school and college season is receiving our consumer survey results from Prosper Insights & Analytics every July. I pore over the data looking for the most exciting trends with great anticipation of finding the next big thing.
And, as it is with any of our consumer holiday data, the numbers behind these surveys reveal more than just dollar amounts. The data helps us gauge key trends like college students’ living arrangements, anticipated mobile shopping behavior and, of course, information about who is buying what for the upcoming school and college year.
Here are a few trends that were too strong to ignore. Check out the infographic.
Historical data and top trends: Find all of NRF's back-to-school and back-to-college resources in one place.
- Top Trends for 2016 Back-to-School and College Shopping
- Parents Plan to Get Savvy with Back-to-School/Back-to-College Spending
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Infographic: Top 10 trends for back-to-school and college 2015
- Families plan to spend more for back to school and college this year