Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father's Day, Back to School and Back to College
We’re already a quarter of the way through the year, which means Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College shopping seasons are upon us. And on that note, we’re excited to release the new “2013 Shop.org Planning Guide: Spring/Summer” for Shop.org members. Taking a cue from our annual in-depth Shop.org Holiday Strategy and Planning Guide, there’s plenty of potential for these upcoming holidays to test new site functionality, marketing media and messages, even service features such as click-and-collect and same-day delivery. This time of year is also a prime opportunity to acquire new customers, woo back existing customers, and drive sales – regardless of channel.
The spring/summer guide leverages lessons learned from the 2012 holiday season while also looking at brand new data for Father’s Day 2013 and historical data for Back to School and Back to College. The guide includes what consumers tell us is important to them for online shopping – considering factors such as value for money, a user-friendly site, free shipping, easy returns and delivery options, and customer service. As the guide says, the fundamentals still really matter.
Dive in and tell us what you think. We look forward to your feedback about our new planning guide!
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service
- Three ways Macy’s has reduced friction for customers
- Expectations of stronger job growth should light a fire under retail sales for the rest of the year
- SoulPancake’s lessons for creating loveable, sharable video content
- A Look Back at Milestones in Recent Internet History