Just ask Siri...
How did Apple products fare during the past holiday season? • 37 million iPhones were sold in the fourth quarter of 2011, twice what it sold in the same period in 2010; • iPad sales doubled to a record 15.4 million; • Apple moved 5.2 million Macintosh computers; • 15.4 million iPods sold during the holiday quarter, which ended Dec. 31.
- Welcome to the neighborhood: Maryland retailers show off their state
- Why Americans must tell Congress to keep debit swipe fees in check
- Goodwill of Greater Washington evaluates program, promotion effectiveness with big data
- MailChimp gets real to understand customer experiences and challenges
- Fossil dives into data to fully engage customers