Just ask Siri...
How did Apple products fare during the past holiday season? • 37 million iPhones were sold in the fourth quarter of 2011, twice what it sold in the same period in 2010; • iPad sales doubled to a record 15.4 million; • Apple moved 5.2 million Macintosh computers; • 15.4 million iPods sold during the holiday quarter, which ended Dec. 31.
- Monthly Economic Review: Consumers are in the driver’s seat
- If you build it, they will come: How Millennial homebuyers influence retail trends
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers