Merch '12 kicks off in sunny San Diego
Sunny skies and cool breezes set the stage for Monday night's Shop.org Online Merchandising Workshop opening reception, where attendees networked over crisp drinks while discussing tomorrow's full conversion-focused programming.Tuesday's schedule kicks off bright and early, including keynotes from website optimization experts like One Kings Lane CEO Doug Mack and OnlineShoes.com CMO Kevin Ertell as well as breakout sessions featuring executives from Crate and Barrel, HSN, Saks, Bare Escentuals, Travelocity.com, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger and Belk. And that doesn't even include Wednesday's all-star line-up.
For real-time updates from the event, follow Shop.org on Twitter or search for #merch12. As one of the most popular Shop.org events of the year, trust me - you'll want to be in on the tactical tips streaming from San Diego over the next few days.
Our Digital Disrupter stations are set and ready for action! Stop by, snap and share which one matches your persona… https://t.co/NFZzKldbxJ19 min ago
- Welcome to the neighborhood: Maryland retailers show off their state
- Why Americans must tell Congress to keep debit swipe fees in check
- Goodwill of Greater Washington evaluates program, promotion effectiveness with big data
- MailChimp gets real to understand customer experiences and challenges
- Fossil dives into data to fully engage customers