Merch '12 kicks off in sunny San Diego
Sunny skies and cool breezes set the stage for Monday night's Shop.org Online Merchandising Workshop opening reception, where attendees networked over crisp drinks while discussing tomorrow's full conversion-focused programming.Tuesday's schedule kicks off bright and early, including keynotes from website optimization experts like One Kings Lane CEO Doug Mack and OnlineShoes.com CMO Kevin Ertell as well as breakout sessions featuring executives from Crate and Barrel, HSN, Saks, Bare Escentuals, Travelocity.com, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger and Belk. And that doesn't even include Wednesday's all-star line-up.
For real-time updates from the event, follow Shop.org on Twitter or search for #merch12. As one of the most popular Shop.org events of the year, trust me - you'll want to be in on the tactical tips streaming from San Diego over the next few days.
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered