DSW EVP talks analytics, mobile, and more on the EXPO floor
Right after presenting a BIG !deas session about the power of analytics, I met DSW’s Harris Mustafa, Executive Vice President, Supply Chain and Merchandise Planning and Allocation, at the SAS booth at Retail's BIG Show EXPO. Watch below to find out what Harris has to say about the biggest challenges in retail today, what's to come in 2012, innovative uses of mobile technology and how to make it in retail.
Why it's important to keep an eye on consumer electronics spending. http://t.co/OwyCwEanVm1 day ago
- How Nordstrom’s culture and values support career and company growth
- At Nordstrom, attracting top talent feeds an obsession with service and technology
- Small Business Spotlight: Stitch Factory
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities