Gearing up for the Summit? Watch URBN CEO's complete keynote from 2010
While it may seem like last year's event happened mere months ago, the 2011 Shop.org Annual Summit is less than two weeks away. Thinking back over the 2010 event, one of my favorite keynotes in Dallas was URBN CEO Glen Senk. During his keynote, he wowed the crowd with insightful commentary on the future of mobile retail and its impact on the full shopping experience.
The blogging team at last year's event covered Senk's keynote and included a quick video clip with his remarks on mobile. But in comments on the blog and our evaluation forms, attendees asked for more. They wanted a copy of Senk's full remarks to share with their team, watch again for inspiration, and cull for new ideas.
So in the hopes of rallying the masses for this year's Summit, Sept. 12 to 14 in Boston, Shop.org has made the full presentation of Glen Senk's remarks available free - for anyone to view.
We hope this gift from the Shop.org team inspires you to be a part of this year's event, which features keynote presentations from Bill Bass of Charming Shoppes, Stephanie Tilenius of Google and Mick McCormick of Columbia Sportswear Company, just to name a few. If they're half as thought-providing as Glen Senk was last year, you'll consider the Summit time well spent.
- Judge Rejects Retailers' Challenge to 'Ambush' Union Elections
- Congress Gives Highway Funding Another Short Kick Down the Road
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service