Nokia Lumia 710
T-Mobile’s Nokia Lumia 710 is a slick smartphone that marries the coolness of an iPhone with a BlackBerry’s functionality.
Using a Windows Phone 7.5 operating system, the phone offers 8 GB of memory, a 5 megapixel camera with 4x zoom and 720p video recording, includes the ability to shoot in panorama and features the same anti-shaking technology found in high-end professional cameras.
It’s extremely easy to use and is super fast. The touch easily glides to where you want, and the button-like feel of pressing the screen appeals to former BlackBerry users. In early test trials, the battery life appears to be strong. But the best part is you can sync to your Microsoft Office documents using SkyDrive.
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service
- Three ways Macy’s has reduced friction for customers
- Expectations of stronger job growth should light a fire under retail sales for the rest of the year