Nokia Lumia 710
T-Mobile’s Nokia Lumia 710 is a slick smartphone that marries the coolness of an iPhone with a BlackBerry’s functionality.
Using a Windows Phone 7.5 operating system, the phone offers 8 GB of memory, a 5 megapixel camera with 4x zoom and 720p video recording, includes the ability to shoot in panorama and features the same anti-shaking technology found in high-end professional cameras.
It’s extremely easy to use and is super fast. The touch easily glides to where you want, and the button-like feel of pressing the screen appeals to former BlackBerry users. In early test trials, the battery life appears to be strong. But the best part is you can sync to your Microsoft Office documents using SkyDrive.
Gilts Cowan: telling stories in a unique ways- like stilettos by state where they used sales data to report avg heel height by state. #GRC1518 hours ago
Gilt's Cowan: What matters for Gen Y? It's about taking old retail themes but rethinking in the context of digital. #GRC1518 hours ago
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered